San Mateo, CA — November 25, 2015
Exact, a trusted advisor and a leading provider of business solutions for small to medium-sized (SMB) manufacturing and distribution companies, today announced the release of Exact MAX 5.5.6, an enhanced version of its popular ERP software for discrete manufacturers. The entire MAX team, in particular development and support, worked closely with customers and consultants on this release to address the specific needs of MAX users. The result is an upgraded version of MAX that incorporates a number of new features and improvements, including more than 37 user-driven enhancements.
Highlights of the new features include:
- Email destination option for all MAX reports
- Preview button on From To Charge Report
- Reschedule and firm plan orders from the Planner Action grid
- Costing Transactions Inquiry in Inventory Control
- PL/MF due dates are automatically changed when linked Sales Order Line Item due date is changed
- Browse Synergy documents for association with MAX parts, workcenters, customers, vendors, etc.
Exact MAX customers who are looking to upgrade to MAX version 5.5.6 now should visit the Customer Portal or contact their Exact MAX Account Manager for more information.
To learn more about all the products and services Exact MAX offers, visit max.exactamerica.com.