Industrial equipment manufacturers struggle with complex engineering requirements and a need to tightly track and control capital expenditures. In addition, their customers expect near perfection in the area of quality and performance while also expecting low costs.
To effectively address these challenges, industrial manufacturers require software that is flexible and scalable. The right ERP solution must simultaneously manage multiple customer requirements while meeting delivery deadlines, complex engineering and design requirements and strict quality standards. The ideal manufacturing solution must also include product engineering and product lifecycle management, forecasting and budgeting, inventory management, quality control and robust cost management.
MAX provides industrial machinery and capital equipment manufacturers the tactical insight, the ability to differentiate with increasing productivity and the flexibility needed to achieve their business goals. From rapidly developing quotes and estimates, converting quotes into orders, managing product specifications and configurations, to fulfilling field service, spare parts, and equipment maintenance requests, MAX handles it all.
- Visual Shop Scheduling - Eliminate manual production planning, balance production limitations with customer demand for product, and view and analyze work center details from the convenience of an integrated, desktop environment as opposed to using spreadsheets or even that whiteboard hanging in your office.
- Shop Floor Execution - Track and control work-in-process and maintain work center, routing and queue status information.
- Lot & Serial Control - Maintain an audit trail, with easy access to data for FDA, FAA and federal contract compliance.
- Document Control and Quality Analysis - Bring your entire quality program online and ensure that your next quality audit is smooth and worry-free.
- Engineering Change Order Management - Track ECRs, ECOs, approvals, notifications and project time.
- Customer and Service Management - Manage your sales and marketing processes in a way that puts your customer relationships first; coordinate and manage all of your aftercare support and services more efficiently.
- Warranty Tracking - Control the repair and replacement of warranty controlled parts and products, control and monitor warranty costs, view up-to-date statuses on incoming units and repair orders, and manage shipping of replacements.
- Manufacturing Part Number Control - Assign and control the relationship between internal part identifiers, vendor part data and manufacturers' part numbers. Specify your approved manufacturers for explicit product structures to guarantee that finished goods match your defined product specifications.